Thursday, October 15, 2009

Im new here!!

Well, here we go, Im finally giving blogging a go.I love craft , my faves are sewing and scrapbooking.  I am also addicted to reading blogs!  I have been so inspired by the amazing talent that is out there. So I'll just dive right on in and try to figure out the rest as I go! :) (like how to set this thing up how I want it... expect it to change a lot to start with till I figure it out).

Ive been following the Lazy Days skirt sew-a-long at One Crafty Mumma, so far three skirts made this week and two happy girls! My son is a bit disappointed there isnt anything for him but wasnt to keen when I suggested making him a skirt  LOL!!! Of course I have promised next week will be sewing for him



.

8 comments:

Mel Goodsell said...

Congratulations on starting a blog! The new skirt looks beautiful too :)
Melx

Lenka said...

Congrats on your blog!!!
I love your skirts!!!

Tanar said...

Oh your skirts turned out so cute I loved the one with the striped bottom and popped over here to tell you and I have just realized your flower fabric I bought tonight for a skirt for Tali - we are making it up this weekend! Its a darling fabric.
Tamar xx

Leonie said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and thank you for visiting my blog - it is very exciting to have visitors, it has made my day!!!

Cee said...

Hi Leonie

Your little fairy skirt caught my eye. It is very beautiful, I am sure your girls will love it. Seeing as Mel said you had just started your blog I thought I'd pop in to say Gday as I know it is lovely to have visitors and meet new people in this way.

I lived in Brisbane for quite a while before my family and I moved down to Adelaide, where I am loving life!! My blog is usually quite crafty but since our recent holidays it has become quite travel oriented. I am sure that will change soon with Mel's wonderful inspiration. :)

See you
Cee

Leonie said...

Thank you Cee for your lovely comment and for stopping by my blog!! I am so excited today to see some visitors :)
I will be sure to come and visit your blog too :)
Leonie

Dawn G. said...

your skirts are adorable! great job!

Kids Clothes Week Challenge | Kiwi at Heart said...

[...] some more super simple lazy days skirts for the girls…. like I made last year (yes its my first ever [...]